Sunday 14 January 2018

The Lion's Blades 2018 Base Line

Few days off and I thought I'd get the Lion's Blades out for some photographs so I can base line them for this year.
I've added very few models to this army this year, less than 10 for sure,   I found the veteran Sgt that's photographed on his own, Ancient Brother Bethor with the banner from a Primaris, the other assault squad also got a new Sgt and there's the 5 Hellblasters as well.
Plans for this year are in motion, I've got 5 more DI box Hellblasters on the way I'm going to paint for this army, and can also be run with the Ordo Astartes strike force, I'm looking at buying 2 squads of 3 Inceptors with the plasma guns, again to run with the Lion's Blades and the Ordo Astartes force. Beyond those I don't have plans for any more of these this year.

No comments: