Thursday 12 October 2017

Monthly Vow, The 12th Of October To The 12th Of November

Success! Vow completed! Well of a sort, I dropped the Ironclad and did a Blackreach dread instead,

But I got 5 of these painted from the 12th to the 30th.



The GW plastic Contemptor was first.

The metal venerable dreadnought, still my favourite pattern of Dreadnought, and so far looks good in every colour I've painted it.




I had orginally planned for this plastic Venerable Dread to be the one entry for plastic on this tree but ego drove me to buy more.




This was the second one bought as the first never arrived. The plan has now changed for this Dread, I'm thinking of running this as a Sergeant in an Aggressor squad, will buy those this month and hopefully mount guns from the kit on the chuck arms.

The Blackreach dread that I flipped for the Ironclad, so I'd have a few for the photo at Warhammer World.


Hunting for prw hewes World Eaters. . .

I do like the view from this angle.


Had a bit of Warhammer World hangover so didn't really do anything til I was back at work, apart from priming the sprues and getting black on the Hellblaster squad and the Redemptor Dreadnought, although I forgot to turn the sprues over on that and so only did it half black.

I took my time building this, partly because of work and partly just making sure it looked good.



I've painted it up for the 9th Company





And the Hellblaster squad was done as well, again painted for the 9th Company.
On to next month's Vow.



An old metal dreadnought, a plastic dread and an Ironclad for the Hounds.

The Chaos Mk1 chuck that I'm taking options on tempted to do this as an Imperial Fist Legion Dreadnought that was loyal to Horus bit will ask on 40k For Grown Ups and see what they say. These are all for Dreadtober.
On top of these are a 2 Aggressors for the Hounds and a Sgt from the Mentors, and looking at a Caldius Assassin as well and possibly another plastic Cypher if I can find one to start an Inquisition Warband.

No comments: