Monday 13 February 2017

Monthly Vow, 12th of Feb to 12th of March

With that hole that was blown in my budget I didn't plan to get much done last month, which was a good job as I got the shit kicked out of me by my depression mid month.


Both of these are currently based with ushabati bone waiting to be painted, which is planned to be this month but could slide after I opened my big mouth (more on that later).


The Predator got done, the spare turret is waiting for an Autocannon, that I'm not looking at getting that this month, (big mouth again),


The Optimus Class Librarian Dreadnought finally got finished, sort of. Going to buy some 5mmx1mm magnets for the arms.

Actually got some paint on this guy.

And no idea of where this one went.
So plans for the coming month.



Strip the Dread and re-paint in pre Magnus Thousand Sons colours,


Touch up the trim and add the enforcement badge to this one.


And firstly and lastly I plan on making a Necron Knight out of K2 a doomsday ark, I also have a tomb blade coming and am watching some bits on ebay as well.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: