Saturday 12 November 2016

Monthly Vow, 12th Of November To The 12th Of December

I took a few days off from the hobby this month after I decided to bump the tanks to next month, I am also waiting for bits to finish off a the Optimus Class Librarian Dreadnought (a Contemptor power fist), and a Heresy inducing Ravenwing dread (BaC Kheres assault cannon and a Bolt Action WWI Renault tank), will get to the bank tomorrow and see about ordering the tank, even though pay day is actually on Monday... Just waiting for a mate of mine who was down at Warhammer World over the weekend to get those bits over to me.
Plan A; Optimus Class Librarian Dreadnought, Ravenwing tracked dread, Mk1 Predator, Vindicator and Whirlwind for The Lion's Blades and a Mk2 Predator for The Knights of Blood, need to do a good job on the Mk1 as I've already earned 6 points on my Oldhammer licence for cutting the autocannon off and magnetiseing it so I can swop out the autocannon and twin-linked lascannon.
Review time;
Well bumped the tanks and I'm waiting for some bits to finish off the Dread, but I did get all the Marines that I planned to do, done.



I started off with the Vanguard Veterans Squad, I later did the squad markings again to match the other assault squads and re based them as well on 32 mm bases.


I finally found the head I was looking for for my counts as Azrael and a spare missile launcher marine for The Lion's Blades.







I did a little bit on these 3 tanks, the Vindicator got the dozer blade magnetised, the Whirlwind got sprayed black and the Predator earned me those 6 points.


The 10 bolter marines for the Devastater Squads.



The 2 Assault squads along with the favourite marine in this army.

And the Optimus Class Librarian Dreadnought.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: