Friday 14 November 2014

More Harlequins

Yeah I'm on holiday! I'm currently tucked up in bed writing this one.
So yesterday I bashed out 10 more Harlequins with a green and white scheme and polished off another Raider. I also started painting the last Raider yellow and 5 more 'quins got a white base coat, these are getting blue bits to match one squad of Jet Bikes, the other 5 are going to be black and orange to match the other Jet Bike squad and both squads are getting a Venom to match them. So now I just need to buy 3 Venoms, a  Void Raven and a number of Jet Bikes, really have to get them out and see how many I need to max out my squads. I also need 3/5 more for the Dæmon Army, I was going to make them all Marines that had died at Istvann III, brought back in the service of Malal but I had an Incubus spare I'm painting as my Herald of Slannesh, an Avatar of Khaine on watch on ebay that I'll have been bested in combat by a greater Dæmon, when the Dæmon tried to get into the body the minds fused and it was forever changed. Herald of Nurgel I'm thinking a Garo lookalike and Khorne may just get the chain weapons I had on the Lone Wolf I did ages ago if I still have those arms knocking around.

No comments: