Thursday 23 October 2014

Chaos Dreads Through The Ages.

Finially go the Helbrute done and am bringing you today the Chaos Dreadnought family tree, just minus the boxed Helbrute and as my other Space Crusade Dreadnought is buried in a box, I left it out of line up. As you can see these guys have changed over the years. First up 4 of 6 but as the body is more or less the same apart from the lower arms I'm letting myself off on this one and have yet to buy the new box version.
Next up is Chuck of old and for my Chaos Fallen Army.
The next photo is the 2nd ed Chaos Casturferrum again for the Fallen Army.
3rd photo is the Space Crusade Mission Dreadnought Dread, this one is for The Lion's Blades and is a Mortis Pattern.
Last photo is the Dark Vengence Helbrute, this is painted up for the Sons Of Malice, I'm thinking if I ever do take Dæmonology I'll use Sons Of Malice as counts as Dæmons, thinking the Helbrute is going to be a Herald.

No comments: