Monday 12 May 2014

95% Finished

Sunday was an easy day and this morning was spent helping out a friend with some bits and pieces, I got the wings on the various parts done with a dry brush vallejo model color 143, and touched in some bits and bats. All the bits done and dry brushed and photographed, while I do feel I took a lot on with this project, getting the 2 builds on one chassis, I think I've done a good job and I'm proud of what I've done on this one. Next up The Lion's Blades Dev Squad bolters, 2 extra Multi Meltas and 2 extra Plasma Cannons to give me the option of 4 Heavy Bolters, 4 Missile Launchers, 4 Las Cannons, 4 Multi Meltas and 4 Plasma Cannons. The 10 Bolters will take me up to a full Company.

2 comments:

greggles said...

Ah thanks! Wanted to see some of the detail! Looking good!

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Thanks!