Wednesday 30 April 2014

Yeah Nothing Gets Done On The 29th

As is normal feth all gets done on the 29th, I watched Captain America The Winter Solider which I enjoyed, staying right to the end and seeing The Winter Solider find out who he was, yes I was the last person left in there, everyone else leaving after you find out more about Hydra.
So this morning, bad head and all I started dry brushing the Scimitar Jet Bike with Brass Scorpion, it is after all archotech. I do need to touch up the black in some areas and edge highlight and add the Chapter symbol and Company symbol.
I also started to assembly the Death Company Dread, the plan is to swop the front piece out for the Death Company front when those bits arrive, hence adding magnets to the hull and front plate.

4 comments:

greggles said...

Love the idea of the scimitar jet bike as sammuels ride. How do you like the model from FW? It looks superbly detailed in the photos.

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I love Forge World already, have done since I bought a Contemptor ages ago now. I've found this to be a pleasure to paint, dry brushing the metalic really brings the detail out.

greggles said...

Wonderful! I was burned a bit on a recast, and noticed the actual FW models look so fantastic by comparison. The blogs are slowly turning me, and I'm getting ready to order a SICARAN tank for my templars. So excited!

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I know it's cost but it is worth buying from Forge World direct, and if there is a problem they are very happy to sort it out.