Tuesday 18 March 2014

William Gibson Bang On The Money Again

So along side being hugely into 40K I'm also a reader. I've only started reading William Gibson in the last couple of years, the first book I read was his Steampunk book The Difference Engine. Now William Gibson for people of my generation has s certain reputation as almost a prophet, first use of the term cyberspace and many many other concepts that are mundain now. I picked up Zero History last month and just having finished my last Horus Heresy book and Pandorax felt a bit washed out with Space Marines and needed to read something else so I started this. I read the above picture on page 23, I went and checked the publishibg date and this copy was first produced in 2010. Once again Mr. Gibson was bang on the money!

2 comments:

Hudson said...

So when will we learn that 'Black ICE' is a real thing?

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Are Google glasses Virtual Light?