Wednesday 5 February 2014

Knights Of Blood Upgrades

I was surprised when I got home from work yesterday to find a red card from the post office saying a package was being held for me as it was to big to fit through my letter box. I went and collected it this morning thinking it would be the Black Scorpion Medic and Esme 2 minis and found it was the metal Venerable Dreadnought. I unwrapped and was made up to find it was in better condition than the last one, which had arrived with a broken ankle. I broke it up into it's component parts as I like to paint them that way and put the Assault Cannon arm on the plastic Venerable Dread ( I've worked out a reason to have it posed that way, my mate plays nids and always Infiltrates his Genestealers, this Dread is turning to catch the emerging 'stealers). So far today I've base coated the Dread bits, using up most of the Game Colour black in the process. When that's dry I'll be giving it a dry brush with the new Boltgun metal. Keen eyed my also spot Porco Rosso, I decided to get him done as i fhad some black left over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those chicken gravy granules to be used for basing materials?? Are you starting a new trend?

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I get better light in the kitchen in the afternoon, no those are for cooking only. Lol!