Monday 22 July 2013

Y Geiriadur

So while waiting for payday already, really hate 5 week months, I've decided to start the PDF part of this army,as this is the only block on actually being able to throw them down on the table and use them. My goal is to get at least one squad done a week, and with 4 weeks to payday I can then pick up the Forge World DA shoulder pads for the Deathwing Knights and get that unit finished. So far this army has the dodgy Pred that I almost got ripped off on, a metal Furioso Dreadnought, my home made Master and Cypher, 1 squad of Terminators, 4 squads of PDF to paint, 3 Obliterators that need finshing, 2 Mutilators that need finishing, one squad of Autocannon Havocs (if more heavy weapons are needed I can flip them from the Lions Blades), 2 squads of Marines and 2 squads of bikes, there is also the Nephilim/Helldrake flip that I've done as well and possibly the Land Raider to flip over if needed and all in all I've got a fairly cool army here. There are also 35ish marines unasigned in a draw in my hall that I need to do something with and I'm thinking of going back to the Knights of Blood with them or maybe going back and swopping how ever many of the robed assault marines I've got with those and re booting my Daemon Hunting force possibly giving me the chance to filed the terminators a bit more often...
Long term with this army I'm planning/sitting with everything crossed/sending brides to GW hoping that a future DA Supplement is a Fallen Army one and will hopefully be able to finese this army so it can be used by that Codex as well as keeping the Chaos option as well.
The Guard I'm painting will longer term bolt onto a full scale Imperial Guard Army, and will be painted as Browncoats, only difference will be red flak armour plates instead of a red shirt. This project is going to be a long way off though as I have the Eldar to start before I get to that. I may just sell the old metal Necrons to pay for this as 2 armies for The Lions Blades, one Codex Army, one Fallen Army and one Corsair Army are a bit OTT with the Fallen Sisters project (come on GW work out the problem you where having with the plastics!) and the Chaos Android Army project as well I really need to think about down sizing a bit...

No comments: