Friday 10 May 2013

Lord Saeh, Fallen Angel

So i made a start on my Fallen Angel Lord the other day, first thing I'd painted in nearly a month, crap my daughter has been living with me for a month now! Yes my life is different now as not only do I now have my 20 year old daughter living with me I have here 2 cats as well.
So top photo shows the bits seperate as I painted them. I've armed Saeh with a combi-plasma and the Dimensional Key, so no that is not a mace it's the Dimensional Key and the Watcher In The Dark is actaully a Co0mbat Fimillar as I have to loose a weapon to take the Key that allows all my Deep Striking Units to not scatter, but only after he kills someone in close combat.
So I've also added the old Rouge Trader red stripe for Vetrean status to add a touch of colour to the mini and I also added some red to the detail on the sword on my combat fimillar.
And a close up of the little guy himself, I base coated him black then dry brushed him with Karhak Stone, Ushabati Bone then a coat of Screaming skull, before adding the red detailing you can see above. I have also done the Havoc and Marine squad but don't have a photo yet, and I am adding green stuff by the ounce to the 2 Mordor Trolls to make them look more armoured, photos to come.

No comments: