Sunday 24 March 2013

Current WIP's

So yesterday was my first day off in 7 days, with 3 sleeps, with 2 of those back to back. And what did I get up to during this session hobbywise? Not a lot; I touched up my 8th Company Command Squad and a couple of las cannon astartes, I did get some good ebay deals in as well. I now have 9 Dark Eldar Jet Bikes, 4 at mine, 5 more on the way, I won an Eldar Battle Force as well so have a Falcon, Vyper and 3 Eldar Jet Bikes as well as some more Guardians to possibly start a core of an Exodite army or Craftworld army and a nice Farseer model that's missing a hand weapon. Also yesterday, when I got back from the supermarket, I found a letter from the tax man giving me nearly 600 pounds! Plans for that money are; new phone, i picked up an AT-ST on ebay yesterday and Index Astartes vol2, thus completing my collection of all 4 volumes and i bought a new camera and ruck sack.

No comments: