Thursday 31 January 2013

Latest WIP

Old and New Comtemptors side by side
So this is the little chap that landed on my door step just before it snowed the other week, this is also the photo on my 250th post, never said I wasn't lazy, with his bigger son. Although now I think about it the new Contemptor is about the right size for a Dreadnought, scale wise.
As it's an older model, my oldest daughter is younger than this thing, and painted up in smurf colours, along side a Techmarine and a couple of Servitors, I gave it an accitone bath, stunk my house out for a couple of days, but I was adle to get it cleaned up and into it's seperate bits. also gave it a good going over with a tooth brush.
And here it is part painted, this is with the Dened Stone and Nuln Oil wash done, since I took this I've dry brushed Bleached bone and will also paint the hip ball joints and knees in black and give them a boltgun dry brush.

No comments: