Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Glrious 1000 Sternguard

Just the one post this week, what with working like a slave form now till sunday, and taking my daughter Christmas shopping on Sunday as well and to a great Thai place in Preston for lunch. This is my Sternguard Squad for the Glorious 1000, top row is a plastic plasma gunner in the infamous pose, next is an old metal marine that I think is based on Mel Gibson in Lealth Weapon, to him I've added a flamer giving him a combi weapon. Bottom row is the one usable RTB01 "beaky" marine I got in a lot from ebay, I've also given him a combi weapon, next is the veteran sgt, he's made from khorne Berzerker body with Chaos Warrior legs, I think, he has a bolt pistol and a power fist, last up is a another combi weapon plasma/bolter, the other arm is throwing a grenade. While the models may have a certain weapon I'm going to run with these as whatever best fits the situation and write down what they are before the game begins, although most of the time I think I'll be using the Hellfire bolts anyway.

No comments: