Thursday 26 April 2012

4 Company Masters and the Grand Master on Power Armour


The 4 Company Masters I've got made up so far as well as my Grand Master.

Top is my Deathwing Company Master, will be keeping the Blades on the fingers as I'll be putting some back ground up on the Angels up on my blog and I'll bloody well shoe horn something in so that it'll fit, again Ogyr sword in the right hand and terminator arms on a mk8 errater body with a power pack made from a metal necron destroyer body and a cut up marine power pack a sgymun and an ariel from a tank that went on to make the Poxy Proxy Bane Sword, the top knot comes from an ork boy and lastly the spikes are from the Chaos Terminator boxset.

The 9th Devastor Company Master has to skele arms one with a plasma pistol the other with a Storm Bolter and a Techmarine Sevro Amr back pack, in game terms I'm counting the Servo Arm as a Power Fist.

The 8th Assault Company Master has the big arse chain sword, but as I intend to use my 8th Company with the Blood Angel Codex I'll be using him as Gabreil Seth. I also have a Terminator with 2 Ogre punch daggers on each hand that I'm counting as Lightning Claws to mix it up a bit.

My 3rd Compnay Master has Lightning Claws with mounted Plasma Pistol on one hand and Storm Bolter on the other and is made from a standard plastic DA Veteran

My Chapter Grand Master is made from Terminator Legs with Angels bits added to them, as I wanted to make him look bigger than a standard Marine, he has the front body of a Space Wolf, but with the back ground I'll be giving them this will work, as I took the photo I was changing his weapon from a sword to a Sovnya, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovnya, like the Terminator version has, he also has the plasma Pistol arm from Cypher as well as Cyphers back pack and a Storm Bolter on a plate covering his arse.

No comments: