Thursday 24 November 2011

Daemon Princes and A Daemon Princess


Well I've got money coming in now, so I'm looking at getting each of my Chaos armies a Deamon Prince. The XIX already have a metal Daemon Prince made, untouched, from The Horned One from Slaine the Barbarian.








My Iron Warriors have the converted He-man figure, to be added to with something later. Long term plan is a Contemptor Daemon Prince and a Dreadknight Daemon Prince Conversion









The Knights are getting a modern Spartan conversion, a Contemptor and I think I'm going to try to use the plastic Deamon Prince to make something that looks like the Sanguinior... A brazen angel if you will.







As to the Black Sisters I feel that I may have to go outside of Games Workshop, as they don't have many large scale female for 40k. Thinking of either of these 2. I will of course be buying feathered wings to go on these guys, cos even Fallen Angels started out as Angels and birds and bats are 2 different animals.



Just realised that this leaves me with Gadens Androids and Skittarii without a Daemon Princeling... Maybe I'll have to look to the Tomb Kings for something big or look around for a big Spider Mech..

No comments: