Friday 11 November 2011

Slow Down and Project Work

As I've said I've started work again recently and so I find myself with a lot less time to do stuff, as I'm at work silly hours right now.

My current project at home is a Sorcerer for my Iron Warriors, but he doesn't think he's a magic user he thinks he's a Master Tech. For this modle I've alread got arms and a head converted already, photos will be up when I get some more internet on my phone next week. One arm has a built in flamer, a spare from my Contemptor Dread. This arm is made from a Possesed claw, with the clamp bit cut and filed out and the flamer inserted into the hollow with the tank under the forearm. The other arm is still under work and may well end up being swopped over for the arm of the body modle I'm going to use, but it will have a Fantasy Empire Kriss Great Sword as his Force Weapon. The head is a Tech Marine one I've dug up from my club bits box with a mass of bionics on one side and I've added a Plasma Pistol to the other, i'm also giving this guy a jump pack that I'm better off showing than discribing. The doner body for this is going to be the Necron Cryptek with a bit of work I think I can pull this one off. The idea being as parts of the Sorcerer mutate he cuts them off and becomes more and more machine than Marine.



No comments: