Tuesday 20 September 2011

Mechanised Infantry

This is my first squad for Gadens Skittarii. The list I am using is from the Forge World Siege of Vraks which is a variant Imperial Guard Army list which makes this squad in a standard Guard Army Stormtroopers, but in the Vraks list means they are Disciples, with my army being a Renegade Skittarii force I'm making them more mechanical than man. To do this I've dug through my bits box and come up with a number of skele and zombie bits as well as a necron head and a pair of Andriod legs from Space Crusade ( I was hopeing to use these for a conversion for a Space Marine but the stance was just wrong,).
The unit itself is basic enough, just head and arm swops and the plasma guns are actually melta guns, as I've currently run out of meltas, the rest of the squad are armed with pistols and close combat weapons and will be lead by an Enforcer with a Power Fist and my Andriod/skele torso and armed, Necron headed conversion that was only made after I'd taken the photo.

No comments: