Friday 12 August 2011

Furioso Librarian Dreadnought for my Knights of Blood. Edit to include the newer version

Above is the completed Furioso Librarian Dreadnought for my Knights of Blood Chapter of Renegade Space Marines, they are what I like to refer to as Loyalish. Some times they will be fielded with the rest of my Chaos Force and some times, like the XIX, will be fielded as a Loyalist Marine force.

The second power fist has had the same paint effect used on it as the Force Weapon has as my plan is to have the Dread with the Smite psychic power and ther crystals are in the 'fingers' of the second arm. I've also added a 2nd storm bolter, I know this is against the rules for the Librarian Furioso, but it does look more kick arse this way and I feel somehow more fitting for a frenzied renegade chapter of Marines. I just have to remember that I can only fire one per turn.
This photo proberly wasn't the one that was up first time as I did the Furioso before the Contemptor.

Since I made this post I have changed the dreadnought that is my Librarian to one of the old metal Venerable Dreads.

No comments: