Monday 25 July 2011

Plan A(ish)

This is the orginal Assassin, a slightly better photo than the last one I put up ( this camera had auto focus)

So onto the point of this post, well as we now know that the Sisters of Battle aren't getting any minitures for their White Dwarf Codex I'm firmly putting them on the back burner till next year, so sorry no more Black Sisters till then unless I get those metals I was looking at for my 2nd squad of Chosen... 2 Dark Eldar Prisoners
2 Death Cult Assassins a Succubus as Champion and her with a standard. As we all know the less a woman wears in a fantasy setting the better her armour save is.

So back on track. This leaves the Knights of Blood and the Iron Warriors to fill out, and now as I have 2 jobs I can start buying again, I'll be doing these side by side rather than concentration on 1 at a time. My first 2 buys are going to be the Contepmtor Dreadnought from Forgeworld for my Iron Warriors and a Veneradle Dreadnought for my Knights of Blood that I'll be using as a Furioso as this gives me a fist like hand that will be able to hold the Naginata, a Japanese Pole arm weapon, that I'll be classing as a Force Weapon. After that it'll be a Deamon Prince modle for my Iron Warriors, then Terminator Assault Marines for the Knights of Blood. So, as the XIX are finished and SoB plastics aren't out till next year, I'll be buying one squad at a time and painting them up as, one time an Iron Warrior then as a Knight of Blood after I've got some more Blood Red.

1 comment:

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

This has been altered now the XIX are back to a loyalist Chapter, and even before 6th Ed I was reworking the Knights Of Blood into my Assault Company. For the Iron Warriors I'm looking at turning them into the Devestator Company. I just hope that Dark Angels get access to Autocannons.