Tuesday 24 May 2011

Finecast




Okay I'm looking at the email that arrived yesterday from Citadel about the Finecast and so far I like the look of them, of course I'm not happy about the price rise that will be brought about because of this switch, but I understand the reason as to why it's been done. Metal is an expensive option and looking at these on screen they do look better, sorry better isn't the right word more detailed, than then metal I've seen. I'll with hold judgement till I can compare 2 side by side, so that means I'll have to buy either another Librian in Terminator armour or
Cypher, I think I'll go with the Cypher personally. I'm not against new for newness sake, but I feel that this could of been handled better by GW than it has been, less of look at our shiny new range and more this is the reason we are doing this, but that may of brought cost into it and we all know GW aren't going to tell us that this is a cheaper option

No comments: