Saturday 28 May 2011

Embedded


This 1 works 2 ways, firstly I finished off Dan Abnett's Embedded this morning. Very good book, fast paced and well written. And I liked how it ended, well worth reading if you get the chance. Also ordered Dan's sword and alchame book through my local library. Use them or loose them folks.

Part 2 is the Iron Warriors, who are embedded in the XIX Chapter. Finished off my troop section today and started on the Havoc choices. As these where originally painted up with a Nurgul theme I'm giving them a basecoat of matt black, didn't read the label when I bought the pot, which is going to be topped off with a dry brush coat of boltgun metal. Both squads will be finished tomorrow during the Monoco GP. I think I'm going to start another project here and convert the P P P into a varient Baneblade.

No comments: